Mining Production Leading Hands
Piacentini & Son is an earthmoving and mining contractor specialising in bulk earthworks, supply of mobile mining and earthmoving equipment, road haulage and heavy transportation, and rehabilitation services.
We have a number of opportunities available for Leading Hands to join our team based in Cataby in the Midwest of WA. Located only 2 hours North of Perth, these opportunities are DIDO.
In this role you will have responsibility for supporting the Supervisor in the the running of mining operations and earthworks for a direct shift crew. This role is safety and people focused, ensuring we get the best out of our people and our machinery in a safe and efficient manner.
These are exciting leadership opportunities with a strong established company in key project leadership role.
- Leading a strong safety culture within their team
- Assist in the effective management of resources to ensure achievement of production targets
- Driving operational efficiencies
- Delivering effective leadership through engagement, guidance, support and feedback to teams and individuals
- Delivering and adhering to the planned rollout of project activities
- Previous experience leading a team.
- Experience in a mineral sand’s environment would be advantageous
- Proven experience managing work teams on mobile equipment.
- Effective planning ability, time management and prioritization skills
- Current C class drivers’ licence
- Ability to multitask
Please apply by clicking APPLY below.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job. We reserve the right to commence shortlisting of candidates immediately and withdraw or extend advertising as required.
To apply for this job please visit www.piacentini.com.au.