20th November, 2023
Jungheinrich is one of the world’s largest & most successful intralogistics and materials handling equipment providers. Headquartered in Hamburg, Jungheinrich employs over 20,000 people across 42 countries and in 2021 the company recognised a record revenue of €4.1 Billion. Jungheinrich is committed to becoming a climate neutral company & we are proud to be recognised among the top 1 percent of the world’s most sustainable organisations.
Within Australia, our headquarters is located in Adelaide, and we have 250 employees across 6 offices nationally. We attribute our growing national footprint to our committed team as well as our high-quality products.
About the role:
This 12-month contract role will be responsible for providing administration assistance to the wider HR team. Key responsibilities will entail supporting with pre-employment administration including reference checks, organising pre-employment screening and generating contracts. Additionally, this role will support with maintaining employee records, assisting with a range of HR reports and coordination of various other HR initiatives.
- Maintaining excellent HR customer service with key internal and external stakeholders
- Provide administration support for the total employment lifecycle
- Supporting our HR team to continuously improve our processes and systems
- Maintaining and coordinating recruitment onboarding and employee inductions
- Drafting and issuing contracts and employee records
- Initiating and coordinating the completion of pre-employment checks
- Maintaining a range of HR documentation, reports, organisational charts
- HR Services Inbox Management
- Record keeping
- General administrative and data entry duties
- Support for various HR Projects
- Other duties as directed
- Prior administration experience within a HR environment
- Strong communication and stakeholder management with a customer service focus
- Relish working in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, Internal Intranet Management, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word including the ability to learn new systems
- Keen attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to be proactive and solutions driven with tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities
- Excellent Administration Skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Administration and/or HR will be highly regarded but are not essential
- Some exposure to payroll/payroll systems an advantage
- A relationship builder who drives customer service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Strong self-motivation and organisation skills
- Emotional intelligence and resilience
- Timely and effective decision making
- Systems Savvy
- A strong desire to learn and develop
- Impeccable professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive wages and an attractive remuneration package
- Supportive team culture with a genuine focus on work-life balance – Monday to Friday
- Fitness and Wellbeing Benefits – save up to 50% off
- Access to corporate health insurance benefits
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Recognition for your contributions
How to Apply:
We are proud of our leading reputation within the industry! If you share our bold vision of shaping the future of intralogistics, we invite you to click “Apply” to submit your cover letter and resume.
We welcome confidential enquiries at [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit clientapps.jobadder.com.