Middlemount, QLD, AU, 4746
Ventia’s Housekeeping positions are based at the Anglo-American Middlemount, Moranbah and Moura mine site camp. Housekeepers work a 14 day on /7 day off, drive in, drive out roster with meals and accommodation provided while on site. The full-time salary for the role is $79,258.03 plus superannuation, annual leave and sick leave is also accrued.
- Ensure cleanliness of all assigned areas in line with service requirements
- Perform other suitable duties as directed in relation to building and camp cleanliness, laundry and waste disposal duties
- Ensure safe use of cleaning chemicals and seek assistance where required
- Comply with site specific safety requirements and report any potential issues
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrated experience in hospitality environment involving cleaning or customer service
- Enthusiasm and commitment to high standards of customer service
- Personal drive & motivation
- Commitment to a long term career
What’s in it for you
At Ventia we value our people and provide a range of benefits to help you look after yourself and your family as you build a rewarding career with us. In joining our team, you can expect:
- A roster that offers a work and lifestyle balance
- Wellbeing programs with a focus on mental health
- Save on everyday purchases as part of the VenPerks program
- Access to a variety of learning & career development opportunities
Ventia provide Hard and Soft Facilities Maintenance services including village maintenance and accommodation to a number of Anglo American sites across the Bowen Basin. Every person that joins Ventia has a unique and powerful impact on how we provide vital services to our clients but also within our communities. Ventia’s strength is in the type of person our culture attracts, who rally around our purpose, and who are empowered to pursue that purpose.
Ventia is enriched by the diverse experiences, talents and cultures that our people bring to the organisation, while celebrating and respecting the communities we operate in. We are committed to providing a safe and positive environment that provides equal opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGTBQI , Women, Veterans and spouses and people with disabilities.
If you have the above skills and experience, we would love to hear from you. Click the apply button on this page or contact the recruitment team on 0456 462 746.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ventia.com.