– Positions available for mid-term to long-term
– Opportunities for career growth and development
– Welcoming and supporting team environment
About the Organisation
As a large Australian business and leader within the Horticulture Industry and Glasshouse fruit and vegetable production, we are proud to offer diverse and rewarding career opportunities.
We are committed to supporting great people to succeed, develop their careers, and feel supported to reach their highest potential. We offer a safe and inclusive work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
With several Flavorite sites located across Victoria, this role is based at our Katunga site.
Our Katunga site is located in the Goulburn Valley region, a convenient 10-minute drive from the town of Numurkah and 20 mintues from the Murray River town of Cobram. Flavourwave is looking for casual staff to fill a number of picking and crop care positions for the new crop season.
About the Opportunity
Flavorite continues to enjoy a high level of growth and is regularly looking for interested people to join their team as casual employees. Flavorite offers base hourly rate and the opportunity to earn great bonus.
We offer an hourly rate of pay plus an incentive bonus! You could earn up to $34 per hour.
Crop Care Duties will involve: (Click here to view position description)
- Truss Pruning – Selecting the best fruit to achieve optimal truss production
- Twisting – Training the plants to grow up the string supports
- Layering – Lowering the plants for picking and de-leafing
- De-leafing – Removing leaves to improve the growth of the plants and to make the next harvesting truss visible.
Production Duties will involve: (Click here to view position description)
- Picking fruit to meet KPIs and quality requirements
- Follow all farm and production hygiene protocols
- Operation of bull-to-cart picking trolleys
- Operation of gantry system in the capsicum crop
To see a demonstration of some of these duties, visit our YouTube site: http://www.youtube.com/user/FlavoriteHydroponics
The successful applicants:
- Have a well-built work ethic and reliability
- Demonstrate strong teamwork abilities
- Be self-motivated
- Able to follow instruction
Why join us
- We love to share our knowledge and develop our team to offer a long-term career
- Our business is rapidly expanding
- We have a great culture and a friendly team
- We offer a performance bonus all year for these roles
These positions represent core roles that are integral to Flavorite’s continued success.
Successful applicants will be provided with intensive training to understand the quality and performance standards required
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for these roles, please complete the application details below.
To apply for this job please visit flavorite.applynow.net.au.