Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the Construction, Mining and Forestry industries. At the heart of HCA’s trusted and reliable equipment lies a team of talented and dedicated people committed to providing industry-leading machinery and solutions.
As part of our 2023 Apprenticeship Intake, we are offering the Nationally Accredited Trade Certificate III in Electro-technology (Electrician) based in Gunnedah. To be successful in this role you will be mechanically minded, have a genuine passion for the industry and be determined to succeed. This exceptional opportunity is perfect for someone who is hungry to learn and wanting to develop a fulfilling and long-term career.
What’s in it for you?
We will equip you with the skills and knowledge to diagnose, service and repair a range of Hitachi equipment – hydraulic excavators and dump trucks to name a few!
In this apprenticeship, you will see firsthand how our commitment to safety is prioritised and embedded into everyday life.
When you choose an apprenticeship with us, you will receive world-class training, working with and learning from some of the best people in the industry. Hitachi also offers:
- The chance to work on market leading construction and mining equipment with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) level training
- Supportive management who want to see you succeed
- Friendly, goal orientated team culture
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies and technical advancements in the industry
- State of the art facilities and a commitment to safe working conditions
- Subsidised tools
- Potential to earn bi-annual bonuses
- A culture based on recognition of effort
By the end of the program you will have all the right tools in your toolbox to start a career as a fully qualified tradesperson, with the opportunity to progress your career with Hitachi nationwide!
So what are you waiting for? Apply Now and submit your resume for consideration. Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people. We are an equal opportunity employer, do not discriminate on any basis and whole-heartedly value diversity at our company.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hitachi.com.