We are currently seeking Heavy Diesel Fitters with Underground Drill experience to join our maintenance department.
With over 6,000 employees, the Byrnecut Group is a full-service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
Performing scheduled and Breakdown maintenance on a large fleet of Underground Mining Equipment consisting of Sandvik & Epiroc Trucks, Sandvik Drills, Trucks and Loaders with an ancillary fleet of Volvo and Normet equipment.
- Heavy Diesel Trade Qualification (Australian recognised)
- Experience with underground equipment is preferred but not essential
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Current and Valid Australian Manual Drivers Licence
- Experience in an underground maintenance environment is preferred but not essential
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.byrnecut.com.