The purpose of this Health Administration Trainee in Warwick is to provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to develop skills and knowledge through completing on the job working experience and training with an employer whilst completing a nationally recognised course of training through a registered training organisation.
This traineeship will equip you with the skills and knowledge required to contribute to the smooth running of a medical practice as part of a team ensuring that all patients are provided with the highest level of customer service.
You will learn how to combine communication, customer service and technical skills in the role.
Day-to-day tasks include:
– Reception duties include meeting and greeting patients, taking incoming calls and scheduling patient appointments.
– Management of patient invoicing and receipting of consultations.
– Dealing with telephone enquiries and bookings.
– Organising consultations and procedures.
– Assisting in maintaining stock levels and supplies.
– Assisting with other clinical duties as required.
– A willingness to develop skills and knowledge.
– The ability to listen, follow instructions and ask for assistance when required.
– The desire to make a positive contribution to the workplace by being punctual, showing interest and adhering to the relevant workplace policies and procedures.
– The ability to act responsibly and safely in the workplace.
– The ability to develop effective working relationships both in the workplace as well as with Golden West Apprenticeships team members.
– The ability to complete timesheets correctly and on-time.
– Work experience in your chosen industry
To fulfil the requirements of Health Administration Trainee with Golden West Apprenticeships you will:
– Abide by the terms and conditions of the Training Contract.
– Complete Golden West Apprenticeships inductions.
– Perform work in a satisfactory manner.
– Commit to and complete the Training Plan in the timeframe allocated by completing theory based assessments and demonstrating skills through competency based assessments to the best of your ability.
– Comply with registration relevant to your field of work, in particular the Further Education and Training Act and the Work Health and Safety Act.
To apply for this job please visit apply.goldenwest.org.au.