- Permanent full time employment with leave entitlements super on all hours
- Market competitive hourly rate hourly bonus accruel – up to $82 per hour
- A variety of rosters available as well as shift work or day shift only opportuni
In collaboration with our associated partners, IMC have been delivering projects to Tier 1 Resource clients including Rio Tinto, Woodside Petroleum, Northern Star Resources FMG, Roy Hill, Saracen Minerals and Newcrest Mining amongst others since 2013.
We are currently seeking professional and highly experienced HD Fitters for site based work throughout the Pilbara and WA Goldfields for our resource projects.
In this role you will be responsible for repairs and maintenance to earthmoving plant and equipment. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, be able to work autonomously, and will use their initiative to effectively manage their workload.
What we Offer:
- Competitive hourly rate incentives (ITTTM) – talk to us!!
- 2:1, 8:6 or 2:2 roster
- Long term security
- Full time contracts – including all leave entitlements and superannuation on all hours at 11%
- Salary Sacrifice your tools and other things
- Career Development Training and clear pathway for your future
- Well being support for you and your family for personal and professional matters
- Referral bonuses
- Discounts across a large range of retailers
- Ongoing training, support, mentoring with career advancement opportunities
- Highly collaborative work environment
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Trade Qualified as a Heavy Duty Mechanic
- CAT equipment experience
- Valid Manual drivers Licence
- Air con, high risk tickets highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to work safely
- Willing to complete a comprehensive medical and drug screen
- Willing to provide a National Police Check
This is the time to take the leap for a rewarding career within a organisation entering an exciting period of growth!
To apply please click below on APPLY NOW and submit your up to date resume / CV outlining your skills and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage female and indigenous candidates to apply.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit imcpl.com.au.