Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading diversified mining services provider. Our range of mining services are offered through CSI Mining Services and Process Minerals International (PMI). Established in 1994 as Crushing Services International (CSI), this business has grown into an internationally renowned provider of contract crushing, screening, processing, and specialist mining services business within the resources sector.
As the largest global crushing contractor, we have processing operations across Western Australia at several Tier 1 client sites, such as BHP, Rio Tinto, Roy Hill and KCGM. We also own and operate sites producing Iron Ore and Lithium.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking expressions of interest from Fixed Plant Operators with fixed plant processing experience to join our team for current and future opportunities.
These roles are full time positions and can allow you to grow your skill set with on-site training and the opportunity to develop your career on the tools and as a leader.
What we offer:
- Full-time positions
- 2:1, 2:2, 8:6 rosters (dependent upon site)
- FIFO from Perth, Western Australia
- Competitive rates
- Industry-leading food provided at MinRes site camps – run by MinRes’ own chefs!
- Opportunity for career progression and training
- Access to MinRes employee benefit program – including MinRes MyShare Plan
- Financial rewards for successful referrals!
- Operating machinery – Loaders, Skid Steers and Telehandlers (our trainers can offer Nationally Recognised Operating Tickets!)
- Inspections, hosing and housekeeping
- Working with trades during shutdowns and breakdowns
- Working with the Planning Team to assist in plant reliability improvement
What is required:
- Demonstrated safety commitment
- Nationally Recognised Operating tickets – Loader, Skid Steer
- Current Australian Driver’s License (Manual)
- Confined Space with Gas Testing
- Working at Heights
- National Police Check (issued within the last 12 months)
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our dynamic ramp up then click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application and kick start your career in mining.
To apply for this job please visit careers.pageuppeople.com.