- Immediate Start on a Long Term Projects
- 2&1 Roster & paid 11-12 Hour Days
- $57p/h-$60p/h and paid weekly
This is an on-going, casual position with plenty of work and hours on offer.
To be considered, you will have the following:
- Poly Welding Certificate/Qualification
- RIO Inducted
- White Card
- Driver’s Licence (C Class minimum)
- Ability to read and interpret P&ID and Isometric Drawings
- Experience welding large diameter pipes to 1000mm
- Experience using T900 McElroy poly welding machines
- Assemble and weld large diameter spools within tolerance from Isometric Drawings
- Hydrostatic setup, testing and commissioning experience
- Operation tickets highly regarded
- Ability to pass a D&A screening
- Good work ethic, can-do attitude, and the drive to want to work
In return, you will get to work with a major tier-one company that looks after their own and the possibility of permanency.
**Please DO NOT if you don’t reside in WA due to current pandemic**
If you would like to learn more about these positions, please call Unite Resourcing on (08) 6389 2110 or APPLY to this advert and we’ll be in touch shortly.
WA Applicants only
To apply for this job please visit uniteresourcing.com.au.