- 2:1 FIFO roster 12 Hour Shifts
- Up to $50.50 P/H Flat Rate
- Production Experience Required
Successful candidates ideally would have 2 years of experience driving in a production Open Pit mining environment.
The successful candidate would be responsible for safely operating on site, carrying out pre-start checks on equipment and contributing to general housekeeping across the workplace.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Working on a long term Open Pit Gold Project.
- 12 hour days/ Nights
- $50.50 Per Hour.
- Casual contract to start moving to full time with Client after 4 months.
- Site located in Goldfields.
- 1 years of experience working in open pit.
- Gold Open pit experience.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Be available to travel to and from site on short notice.
- Demonstrated ability to operate a CAT 789 Dump Truck.
- Able to work efficiently in a team environment as well as individually.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Dedicated commitment to Occupational Health and Safety and established workplace rules.
- A valid police clearance within 6 months.
- Ability to pass a pre employment medical including drug/alcohol test.
- FULL AUSSIE WORKING RIGHTS!!!
Please note, applicants must be able to pass the pre-employment criteria – inclusive of a drug / alcohol screening, a National Police Clearance and proof of working in Australia rights.
LOCAL COVERAGE, LOCAL TALENT, LOCAL COMPANY
To apply for this job please visit tenrecruit.com.au.