Field Service Technician
About the Role
The Mobile Crane Division currently has a vacancy for a skilled and motivated full-time Field Service Technician. Based out of our branch in Yatala, you will be responsible for efficient diagnostic, maintenance, and repairs of Liebherr Mobile and Crawler Cranes in the field for existing and new customers in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Queensland and occasionally across our Australian network.
- Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical diagnosis
- Major and minor services
- Maintenance and component replacements
- New machines build as required
- Complete detailed service reports
- Expand and maintain customer relationships in the field
- Maintain the professional profile, high quality, and Customer Service standards
- Undertake training to gain new skills.
- A relevant certificate III/IV or equivalent plus at least 2 years of experience, alternatively at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Relevant experience with Liebherr machines or similar
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites and work over-time as required
- Previous experience working on Liebherr Mobile Cranes and related equipment is preferred
- Excellent diagnostic and computer skills
- A current driver’s license
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, supervisors and colleagues
- Willingness to work overtime/on call when required
How to Apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Business Partner
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Lee Davidsen.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.
Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd. is part of the Liebherr Group, which employs more than 50,000 people, in over 140 companies and 50 countries on every continent. Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes Liebherr a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. Liebherr-Australia is responsible for selling and servicing earthmoving machines, mining machines, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as deep foundation machines throughout Australia and New Zealand. Though the company’s 20 hectare head office complex is based in Adelaide, Australia, the commitment to, and support of, New Zealand customers is unwavering.
Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
39 Elderslie Road
Rachel Lee Davidsen
To apply for this job please visit careers.liebherr.com.