Zinfra partners with companies across the utility and infrastructure sectors to deliver maintenance, operations, engineering, and construction services. For our partners our work is crucial to maintaining the safety and reliability of their electricity and gas transmission and distribution assets.
About the role
We are currently seeking multiple qualified Lineworkers to join our team and support Zinfra’s growing program of work. These positions will be required to deliver the program of works on the AusNet or United Energy Distribution contract. Zinfra has recently signed a new 4.5 year long Network Services Agreement with United Energy.
Positions are available across Burwood, Bangholme, Mornington or Pakenham depots with the opportunity to work across either the United Energy and AusNet networks.
The primary purpose of the Lineworker role is to undertake the construction and maintenance of electricity distribution networks by the safe and effective operation of associated plant and equipment.
Key Responsibilities include
- Study and interpret technical drawings and network line diagrams
- Undertake the construction and maintenance of electricity distribution and transmission networks in accordance with Company Policies, Quality Systems and HSE procedures, as well as statutory requirements
- Emergency response on high/low voltage distribution assets
- Hold a Certificate III in ESI Distribution
- VIC Electrical Licence
- Driver’s Licence (travel between sites is required)
- White Card
- Hold Glove and Barrier tickets (desirable)
- Experience within an electrical maintenance and construction environment
- Experience working in high-risk environments
- Demonstrated ability to recognise and solve problems in the workplace
- Be willing to travel across the state (desirable)
- Proven ability to work productively as part of a team, in a fast paced and changing workplace
Why you should come and work for us
Our people are our greatest strength and inspiration so having various flexible working options, paid parental leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits are key foundational elements on which we have built our success. We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are. Safety is the cornerstone of our organisation and respect for community and country is the keystone that locks in place our Group Values.
We understand and value the multiple strengths and contributions of a diverse workforce, the ability to work hybrid where possible, and our Reconciliation Action Plan is demonstrated commitment to employment, business, and partnership opportunities with Australia’s First People. We actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
When you join Zinfra, you become part of our diverse, inclusive and passionate team, where you can be your committed self.
During our recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including pre-employment medical, reference checks and a national police check
Notice to Third Parties: Jemena does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.