ComfortDelGro (CDC) is one of the largest private bus operators in New South Wales and nationally. In New South Wales, you may know CDC NSW by our operating brands; Hillsbus, Forest Coach Lines, Hunter Valley Buses, and Blue Mountains Transit. Employing around 2000 employees and operating from 15 sites across Sydney, the Hunter Valley and the Blue Mountains, CDC NSW is part of ComfortDelGro’s fast growing global network of more than 40,000 vehicles operating in seven countries.
Forest Coach Lines is a part of CDC NSW family and are seeking experienced Bus Drivers to join our PM Services from our depot at Terrey Hills as Full time, Part time and Casual capacities.
As a Bus Driver, you will assist customers in reaching their destinations and meet their commitments by providing a safe and comfortable journey.
We currently have availability for PM shifts for experienced drivers.
We also have Various shifts on offer to suit your time and availability -just contact recruitment for more information.
- Delivering a prompt and reliable transport service
- Carry out pre departure checks and reporting mechanical defects
- Drive effectively and efficiently while ensuring passengers safety and comfort
- Identify, address and report unsafe or unhealthy conditions, practices or behavior in the workplace
- Maintain up to date knowledge of road laws and company policies
- The responsibility of collecting correct fares, issuing tickets and checking passes
- Accurately completing recording procedures such as daily journals, time records, customer loading data and fuel and charter records
Skills, Attributes and Experience which are essential to succeed in this role:
- Have a Valid HR Licence
- Experience of driving passenger commuter buses
- A Valid NSW Bus Drivers Authority.
- A current Working with Children Check
- Provide your current RMS driving history
- Knowledge and understanding of Work, Health and Safety Practices
- Always act SAFELY
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- A positive, proactive approach and be well presented at all times
- Provide an Australian passport/current Australian working status
Apply for this role by clicking on the “APPLY NOW” button
CDC NSW is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and we encourage applications from all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs and ethnicity. Experience in the Australian Defence Force will be highly regarded.
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.