About MinRes Mining Services
As an ASX 50 company, Mineral Resources Limited (MinRes) is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world – class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Control Room Operator to join the MRL family at our Mt Marion Plant. The Control Room Operator will safely operate plant equipment through the dedicated SCADA Operating system (GE Cimplicity) by providing continual controlling, monitoring, adjusting, recording, and optimisation of the Crushing Circuit.
They will report to the Production Supervisor and follow all company procedures and work closely with operations and maintenance departments to promote efficient plant operation.
This role is a full-time position and can allow you to grow your skill set with on-site training and the opportunity to develop your career on the tools and as a leader.
What we offer:
- Full-time positions
- FIFO from Perth
- Competitive rates – plus quarterly bonuses!
- Industry-leading food provided at MinRes site camps – run by MinRes’ own chefs!
- Opportunity for career progression and training
- Access to MinRes employee benefit program – including MinRes MyShare Plan
- Financial rewards for successful referrals!
What we expect from YOU:
- Sound understanding and previous experience with control room operation in mineral processing operations including crushing, grinding, magnetic separation, flotation (conventional and reverse), thickening, and filtration, tailings disposal and management (wet and dry).
- Detailed knowledge of Process Control fundamentals
- Current Working at Heights, Confined Space and Atmospheric Gas Testing (within 2 years) (desirable)
- Safely operate plant equipment through the dedicated SCADA Operating system (GE Cimplicity) by providing continual controlling, monitoring, adjusting, recording, and optimisation of the Crushing Circuit (essential)
- High level of computer literacy
- Valid C Class Driver’s License (essential)
What YOU will bring:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Current Manual Driver’s License (Essential)
- High Risk Work License & Working at Heights/Confined Space
- Able to pass required pre-employment medical and DAS tests
At Mineral Resources, we are committed to employing individuals who align with our values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicant’s suitability for a role including reference checks, Australian work rights, national police checks, pre-employment medical, and or drug alcohol testing.
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This role is eligible for the MinRes Employee Referral Program.
To apply for this job please visit careers.pageuppeople.com.