Be part of the Award Winning CIMIC Graduate Program
CIMIC Group invests in future leaders by providing graduates with exposure to a global organisation across multiple industries. The CIMIC Group graduate program gives graduates the opportunity to learn and develop while working on some of the world’s most iconic construction, mining, mineral processing, services, and public private partnership projects – you’ll be part of something BIGGER.
Graduates enter the program working at one of the CIMIC Group Operating Companies: CPB Contractors, Leighton Asia, Sedgman, UGL or EIC Activities. Over the course of the program, rotations and industry exposure activities are also available at CIMIC and Pacific Partnerships.
Graduates receive structured, on-the-job training, guided learning plans and leadership mentoring. Over the two-year program, you will experience two one-year rotations with placements in various roles, projects or CIMIC Group companies.
Your future starts here!
CPB Contractors is Australia’s leading contractor and the largest infrastructure construction company in our region. Part of the CIMIC Group, we are proud to be constructing Australia’s future and do so collaboratively with our partners and clients.
We hire for careers, not project life. CPB Contractors has more than 50 major infrastructure projects in delivery, across all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads and bridges, rail, tunnelling, defence, airports, buildings and resources, providing you with career opportunities for years to come
CPB Contractors Tunnelling Business Unit is now looking across Australia and New Zealand for students or recent graduates to apply for our Environment / Sustainability Graduate opportunities. This would suit a recent Environmental Science Graduate or related discipline, who is passionate in building a meaningful career in Environmental management.
The main responsibilities of an Environment/Sustainability Graduate include:
• Review and analyse records of environmental-related incidents and accident investigations for accuracy
• Support the development and review of high-level environmental and sustainability management plans
• Promotion of environmental and sustainability programs, initiatives, and innovations throughout the projects
• Ensure key Managers are informed of all relevant changes to environmentally related legislation/standards
• Assist with internal and external audit operations to ensure compliance with environmental requirements
To be successful in this program, you will have the capability to:
• Learn new skills, be flexible and adaptive
• Work autonomously and as part of a team
• Innovate and propose creative solutions
• Communicate, advise and present confidently
• Influence outcomes through excellent stakeholder engagement
• Deliver high quality outcomes, be outcome driven and self-motivated
• Relocate to various sites and projects, as required by program rotations
CIMIC Group is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity in the workplace.
Applications are open to all Australian citizens and permanent residents, and New Zealand citizens.
To apply for this job please visit secure.dc2.pageuppeople.com.