Entry Level – Underground Mining Opportunities
- Kick start your career in Underground Mining
- Positions available on a 2:1 or 2:2 roster, FIFO from Perth
- Nationally recognised training and continuous development opportunities
Start here, go anywhere with Barminco. Part of the Perenti Group, Barminco is one of the world’s largest hard-rock underground mining companies, with operations in Australia and across the globe. The Perenti Group operates across a wide range of mining sectors and offers unique career progression opportunities.
To support our growth, we are seeking applications for Entry Level Underground Miners to join the Barminco team. These positions commence as an Entry Level Miner in the capacity of an underground truck driver and nipper, which gives you the opportunity to progress your career into other underground roles. Our structured training is award winning and we pride ourselves on developing our people.
Upon commencing, you will be enrolled in a Certificate ll in Underground Metalliferous Mining and provided with industry-leading training to encourage and enable your future development.
- A permanent full-time role with a range of flexible rosters and locations
- Generous hourly rates with 10.25% super on all hours worked
- Employee discounts and perks on health insurance, entertainment, technology, travel and retail stores
- Refer your experienced mates and earn a referral bonus as soon as they commence with Barminco
- Nationally recognised training and development opportunities
- Various FIFO rosters available across a variety of sites including 14:7 and14:14
- Previous experience in a labour-intensive, physical role, i.e. farming, trades, labourer (preferable)
- Rights to Work in Australia
- Committed to a site-specific roster working both days and nights
- Valid Manual Australian Drivers Licence and National Police Clearance (valid within three months)
- Working at Heights and First Aid (Desirable)
Find out more about Barminco on our website www.barminco.com.au.
The Perenti Group of companies will comply with all applicable government directives or Public Health Orders. Should a government directive or Public Health Order mandate specific vaccinations for our people, we will require employees to comply with these requirements. This may involve employees providing proof of vaccination as a condition of employment.
To apply for this job please visit barminco.com.au.