2XM Recruit are looking for several Electricians for Perth metro roles, immediate start available.
Long term work on offer for the right person who is keen to work in Perth, this is not a FIFO role. This position offers stability working for a reputable company.
Duties include repair, and overhaul Medium and High voltage electrical motors and generators, conduct overhaul and repairs on traction motors, alternators, blower fans etc. Motor testing and diagnostics experience essential.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to expand on their current skill set to working on rail and mining equipment.
$50-$55 per hour, plus full penalties, overtime available
- Australian Recognised Trade – WA Electrical Licence or Electrical Fitter
- Experience working with mobile plant equipment or rail equipment ideal but not essential
- Motor testing experience
- Forklift Licence – Not essential
- Drivers Licence and reliable vehicle
- Able to pass Medical, Drug and Alcohol
Whats in it for you:
- Ongoing position with the strong possibility of becoming permanent
- Opportunities with major national and ininternational clients.
- Fantastic salary/pay rates and a variety of work that willl provide job satifaction
- Upskilling oppertunities to enable personal and proffessional growth.
Please APPLY NOW or send updated CV in a WORD DOCUMENT to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.2xmrecruit.com.au.