About Gildan Air and Electrical
Gildan Air and Electrical undertake the supply, installation, servicing, and maintenance of residential & commercial electrical, TV antenna and air-conditioning products throughout Perth from Yanchep to Mandurah.
Their team are duel-licensed tradesman with A grade electrical and refrigerant handling licenses, providing quality work to all clients, ensuring every job is done with a friendly disposition and to a high level.
From domestic to commercial work, air conditioning or rewiring, TV antennas and home theatres, no job is too small or too large for our team.
About the role
They are seeking an Electrical Apprentice to join our team. We welcome applications for both new and re-commencing apprentices and encourage mature aged applicants to apply.
This role would ideally suit someone who works well within a team and can be proactive in their work.
Your work will include assisting with domestic and commercial electrical work, with the opportunity to also assist in air conditioning installation.
This is a full-time apprenticeship.
They are also searching for a tradesman in addition to the apprentice.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- A genuine interest in the industry with a strong willingness to learn
- Understand and abide by workplace health and safety regulations on site
- Be punctual, reliable, and hard working
- Strong ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to use your initiative and eager to get involved in the work
- Possess a relevant pre-apprenticeship (desirable, not needed for tradesman)
- Possess a White Card (desirable)
- Hold a current WA drivers license and reliable vehicle (desirable)
How to Apply
For your application to be considered, hit APPLY and please upload:
- A cover letter
- An up-to-date CV/Resume
Please note: All initial communication will be through Apprenticeship Support Australia
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship â you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
To apply for this job please visit www.skilledjobswa.com.