- Drilling Cert II Traineeship career transition support
- Work with the biggest names in mining and enjoy career longevity & stability
- Top remuneration of $110,000 – $130,000 bonuses super
Are you ready for an adventure, looking for a change of scenery and motivated to build a long-term drilling career with some of the biggest names in mining? Then it might be time to join Western Australia’s booming mining industry!
We aim to build the next generation of Drillers, Supervisors and Ops Managers with you… if you’re ready to learn, grow and lead. Gain invaluable experience and on the job training on active RC, Diamond and Waterwell rigs.
Our entry level role will take you across Western Australia’s incredible Pilbara and Goldfields regions, where you will learn new skills, build life-long friendships, and earn serious money as an entry-level Drillers Offsider (Drillers Assistant / Trainee Driller).
Keep in mind that this role is the most demanding job in the mines, but well-worth the challenge if you’re up for it.
Here are the essentials you can expect:
- Excellent base salary bonuses and super.
- Healthy and tasty meals are cooked and provided for you every day.
- 2:1 manageable FIFO shifts out of Perth, WA.
- Salary sacrifice options available.
- Comfortable accommodation.
- Career longevity and financial stability.
- Our team’s support and guidance.
- Uniforms and PPE provided.
- And more.
Once on-site, you will learn from the best Drillers, work for some of the most recognisable names in mining, and build life-long connections while enjoying incredible rates performance bonuses and super!
We will also provide you with all of the required certifications that you will need on-site. Specifically, your Cert II and III. So no need to stress about the nitty gritty!
Our team will go above and beyond to support you during this transition into the resources sector!
What is expected of you on the job:
- Listen to the Driller and follow their guidance
- Conducting daily pre-start equipment checks
- Completing necessary safety paperwork and processes
- Assisting with routine rig / machine / equipment / tool maintenance and cleaning
- Loading and unloading heavy vehicles
- Assist in set up / dismantle / move rigs and associated equipment
- Manual Handling of drill rods, sample bags, core trays etc
- Other duties as required
To be successful, you must have and provide:
- HR-A or HR-B Licence with no restrictions
- Currently Reside in / Relocate to Western Australia
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Clean Police Record from within the last 3 months
- A solid commitment to safety
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Resident
- Working at heights and 4WD ticket (not required, but highly regarded)
- Mechanical aptitude, strong problem-solving skills and ability to think on your feet
- Be willing to put in the hard yards in training.
Serious physical and mental fitness is a must to succeed in Offsiding. This role involves extensive manual labouring, so you will need to cope and perform with the demands of the position, confined spaces, dust and other environmental challenges.
If you meet the above requirements and believe this is the opportunity for you, apply today!
A Little About Us
Since our founding in 2020, we are proud to have provided unparalleled services to our network of drilling specialists and mining support services clientele.
Our overarching mission is to deliver innovative, efficient, effective recruitment services and mobile support to employers and job seekers. We don’t place candidates for the short term; we build the foundation for long-term careers.
True Resources invests in you.
Want to Learn More about Drilling?
Watch this introductory video from ADIA to see what it’s like on the job.
To apply for this job please visit trueresources.com.au.