Drill Support Truck Operator – Mt Cattlin
Action Drill & Blast is the leading integrated drilling and blasting contractor in Australia.
We have a positive team culture based on our core values of Safety, Integrity, Teamwork and Innovation and we provide our employees with a safe and friendly work environment.
We are currently seeking applications from experienced Drill Support Truck Operators position at our Mt Cattlin Mining Project.
- Project rate up to $50.00 per hour; $ 4night shift.
- 14/ 14 roster (dayshift and nightshift)
- Commencement Allowance $2000
- Loyalty Bonus of $1500 to $4500
- Strong investment in training – pathway role to drilling
- Superannuation on all hours worked – currently 11%
- Income protection insurance
- Supplier Employee Benefits program
- Membership benefits of Paraplegic Benefits Fund
- Multiple long-term mining projects
- Quality equipment
- Well-supported projects
- Quality ISO9001 organisation.
- Operate a heavy-rigid truck
- Fill rigs with water
- Provide rigs with drill consumables
- Operate a 2-way
- Comply with in-pit traffic rules and drive safely in and around the open pit mining area
- Assist the drillers and shotcrew, as requested.
- At least 6 months of experience in mining
- Current Active Australian HR Class Drivers Licence,
To apply for the position, you will need to provide a current resume with at least three contactable referees. Click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your application.
To apply for this job please visit actiondb.bigredsky.com.