Our client is one of the largest farms in SA is currently on the lookout for an experienced Diesel Mechanics, to join our team; assisting the workshop with mechanical repairs on all brands of trucks and other motor vehicles
Duties & Responsibilities
The Diesel Mechanics will be responsible for diagnostic and repair work
ABOUT THE POSITIONS
The DIESEL MECHANIC is responsible for service and repair work on all brands of Vehicles and including Utes and Farm Machinery
Key responsibilities include:
- Full time work with rotating on call roster
- Rotating roster to work on Saturday
- Conduct day to day activities at the Workshop and in the field
- Ensure maintenance, servicing and repair requirements are met to ensure a safe and road-worthy work standard
- Heavy Duty Mechanics will be required to have experience on truck/trailer combinations with excellent diagnostic skills.
- Experience within a similar role
- Qualified Heavy Diesel mechanic
- Have a good eye to detail
- Must have intermediate or above computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to comply with all OHS policies and procedures.
- Be motivated and able to achieve targets
An attractive remuneration will be based upon applicant’s experience. (Between $80000-$ 100,000 p.a Super)
You will also enjoy working within a family-orientated company that prides itself on it’s flexibility & longevity with staff, by ensuring that the workplace is a happy contusive worksite.
To apply for this job please visit scpersonnel.expr3ss.com.