Customer Service Supervisor
Job no: 509604
Work type: Full Time
Location: Sydney – West
At Visy, we love solving problems. And that’s something we do better working together. We’re looking for people who see what’s ahead and run towards it. Visy people are helping us to achieve our vision to become the global leader in sustainable packaging. Because together, we can create a better world.
Visy began manufacturing corrugated cardboard boxes in Melbourne, Australia, in 1948 and has grown to become one of the world’s leading privately owned packaging, paper and recycling companies. Visy’s past, present and future are linked by a commitment to growth, through meeting our customers’ needs and the wise use and re-use of scarce resources.
Visy’s success depends on carefully balancing economic, environmental and social factors. Being truly sustainable is a journey of continuous improvement, learning and adaptation. It is through the dedication, skills and initiative of our people that Visy has prospered and will continue to move ahead.
We are currently on the hunt for an experienced Customer Service Supervisor to join our Visy Board team for NSW on a permanent full-time basis at our Smithfield plant.
Reporting to the State Services Manager – NSW, you will be responsible for overseeing our customer service department, ensuring exceptional service delivery, and maintaining strong relationships with our clients.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead and manage the customer service team to provide excellent support and assistance to all stakeholders.
- Handle escalated customer inquiries and complaints effectively, aiming for swift resolution.
- Collaborate with production, operations and logistics departments to ensure timely delivery of orders and address customer concerns.
- Analyse customer feedback and implement improvements in service quality.
- Train, mentor, and motivate customer service representatives to achieve performance goals.
- Prepare regular reports on customer service metrics, highlighting areas for improvement.
- Development of training programs, effective rotation and allocation of team members, implementation of “on job” training, including ongoing appraisals, and counseling where required.
What you will bring to the team:
- Proven experience in a customer service role, preferably in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills, with the ability to motivate and develop a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in utilizing CRM software and Microsoft Office suite.
- Problem-solving skills with a focus on delivering solutions.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality service.
- Be a highly motivated, driven and organised individual who thrives within a fast-paced environment.
When you join Visy, you’re joining a global leader dedicated to making serious progress in the sustainable packaging, recycling, re-manufacturing, and logistics industries. We love solving the problems that make an impact and grow our business. If you think you can help us, you’ll fit right in.
Please write to [email protected] for any queries or apply now.
You will be required to meet Visy’s employment criteria which will include a criminal history check and pre-employment medical (including drug & alcohol testing).
Visy is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.
Advertised: 20 Nov 2023 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 19 Dec 2023 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.pageuppeople.com.