Our vision is to lead the circular economy through packaging, reuse and recycling solutions. It’s a future-driven group commitment, designed to create lasting value.
We’re the largest plastics recycler in Australia and New Zealand and one of the region’s biggest user of recycled materials. We have 6,000 team members, operate 110 manufacturing facilities across 15 countries, and our customers include some of the world’s largest brands that consumers know and trust.
As a global leader in circular and sustainable packaging solutions, we’ve committed to lead the circular economy through a $500 million investment plan.
For us, it’s about finding new and better ways of doing things. Ways to grow business, to give back to the environment and to enrich people’s lives every day.
Our promise is to create a better and more prosperous world all round.
That’s our future Pact. Let’s lead the way together.
Our Pact Packaging division is pioneering a whole of product life cycle approach to sustainable packaging. Partnering with global brands to local producers, we integrate supply chain efficiencies and sustainable practices into everything we design and manufacture.
About this opportunity
We specialise in the manufacture and supply of large format plastic and metal packaging servicing for the consumer and industrial sectors.
As a Senior in the customer Service team, you will perform a pivotal role as the conduit between our customers and stakeholders on site as you work within a supportive and energetic team, to deliver a quality, end to end, positive experience to a broad range of customers.
Based in Laverton, this role will see you liaising with internal stakeholders, as well as customers to provide a full range of support including order entry to delivery, managing queries relating to orders and products, providing PODs and delivery ETAs, as well as setting up new customer accounts.
Collaborative and pro-active in your approach, you will take ownership of the process, to ensure timely service and a positive outcome for both customer and business.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage escalated queries from customers
- Process customer orders
- Respond to email & phone enquiries from customers regarding sales orders and stock availability, upselling/cross selling where appropriate
- Run daily reports and conduct data analysis via SAP and Excel
- Liase with the broader team on pricing and availability
- Liaise with customers and dispatch to coordinate and follow up deliveries
Your skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you’ll have:
- Excellent customer service approach
- Experience within a manufacturing (FMCG) or distribution environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- SAP experience is ideal/MS Office 365
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.