About the role
We are currently seeking motivated individuals to join our Coffey Testing Rockhampton Laboratory team who are vital in ensuring the quality and safety of the construction materials used in some of Australia’s largest rail, mining and infrastructure projects. Here at Coffey Testing, our mission is “We work with the best, because only the best want what Coffey Testing can produce…peace of mind“. We are built on teamwork to ensure we deliver quality results, safely to our clients and recognise that without the hard work of our people, this would not be possible.
The entry-level technician role involves;
- Undertaking a variety of manual tasks involved in preparing and testing soil & concrete samples a laboratory and/or field environment;
- Ensuring testing is performed in accordance with industry standards;
- Undertaking basic quality assurance checks; and
- Ensuring accuracy of test results and timely output of work.
You’ll demonstrate excellent communication skills, commitment and a desire to deliver work to the highest standard.
- Displays a keen interest in a career in the CMT industry;
- Demonstrates an unwavering commitment to quality assurance and workplace safety;
- Holds a valid drivers license;
- Is self motivated with the ability to work autonomously throughout the day, whilst also being a team player in the lab;
- Can work effectively under pressure, to meet expected productivity levels; and
- Is physically fit and able to perform a manual labour-intensive role which includes heavy lifting.
All successful applicants will undergo a medical assessment including drug & alcohol screen as part of our recruitment process.
Here at Coffey Testing our employees are our biggest asset and we want our employees to experience job satisfaction. At Coffey Testing we have a range of employee benefits we offer nationally across the business;
- Investment in our employees growth and development through both internal and company funded external training (Certificate pathways);
- Opportunities to travel;
- People initiatives such as a recognition & reward program, monthly events/competitions and health & wellness initiatives;
- Supportive and friendly team environment;
- Covered by an Enterprise Agreement offering above Award conditions to all technical staff;
- Additional paid parental leave; and
- Career advancement opportunities.
We believe in equal opportunity
At Coffey Testing, we pride ourselves on having a culturally diverse workforce and embrace the notion of equity.
We value the different talents, experiences and perspectives a culturally diverse workforce brings to our business.
To apply for this job please visit coffey-testing.applynow.net.au.