Kinetic Specialised Resources has a strong reputation built within the mining and resources sector as well as with government, sporting clubs and education industries. Kinetic is Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most diverse bus operator, moving more than 100 million passengers per year across some of the most recognisable names in bus transport. We deliver these services through our 7300 people and fleet of over 4900 buses.
As a business who genuinely cares about our customers, our people and our environment; we are industry leaders in delivering zero-emission technology, investing in our communities, training and developing our people, and providing an inclusive workplace which reflects the communities we serve.
We are seeking applications for Coach Drivers to work in our Kinetic Specialised Resources division based within the Bowen Basin area.
What the position offers
- Roster: 2 weeks on / 1 week off
- Wage – Perm Part-time $36.61 per hour / Casual $45.21 per hour
- Location: Bowen Basin
- Uniforms: Supplied
- Accommodation: Camp and meals provided whilst on roster
You will be involved in
- Consistently ensuring the safety of yourself, your passengers, and your vehicle
- Exceptional customer service
- Performing pre and post-departure checks
- Undertaking minor mechanical services and maintenance on your vehicle
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- We are Australia’s and New Zealand’s leading mass transit bus operator with opportunities to grow and spread your wings
- We care for our people and provide our Employee Assistance Program including wellbeing, financial and nutritional coaching, counselling, and legal advice
- We offer secure employment with genuine career progression opportunities
- We care for our people and provide industry best diversity leave provisions
The boxes you’ll tick
- Excellent customer service skills
- A current Medium Rigid (MR) driving licence or above
- Current “H” endorsement licence
- Minimum 1 year’s heavy vehicle driving experience
- Ability and willingness to provide support in or outside of your daily duties
- Be able to pass a pre‐employment physical examination and medical history check
- Australian Work Rights
How You Apply
So, if this sounds like you and you are ready for a challenging and rewarding career with Kinetic then click the ‘Apply for this job’ button now! There has never been a better time to join Kinetic.
Kinetic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and our people represent the community which we service. We invite all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including First Nations People, and people from diverse social, cultural and gender backgrounds.
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.