Charge Up Operator
Barminco are seeking applications from experienced Charge-Up Operators to join our NSW operations at Lake Cowal minesite.
- Previous experience working as a Charge-Up Operator;
- Extensive experience working in underground mining;
- All valid and relevant qualifications, certificates and licences, Australian recognised Shotfirer’s Ticket preferred (RPL’s);
- Ability to meet all site access requirements (including, but not limited to, Medical, DAS, NPC & valid Driver’s Licence);
- Safety focussed attitude;
What we can offer:
- Generous shift rates with permanent, full time positions;
- Family friendly 14:14 roster
- Career progression, training and upskilling;
- Employee discounts and perks on health insurance, entertainment, technology, travel and retail stores;
- Employee Referral Program – refer your experienced mates and earn a referral bonus as soon as they commence with Barminco;
Start here, go anywhere with Barminco. Part of the Perenti Group, Barminco is one of the world’s largest hard-rock underground mining companies, with operations in Australia and across the globe. The Perenti Group operates across a wide range of mining sectors and offers unique career progression opportunities.
At Barminco, our people are our business
It’s the people we retain who define our culture, shape our company and drive the growth of our business. Working at Barminco will provide you with an excellent opportunity to further develop your career while working alongside experienced industry leaders.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that female and indigenous applicants are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Barminco we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles
If this sounds like the role for you, click on the ‘Apply now’ button below to begin your journey.
As part of your employment, you will be required to satisfy all requirements to obtain site access to our client operations.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.perentigroup.com.