At Komatsu Australia you’ll be part of an inclusive culture where all our people thrive, reflected in our purpose: creating value together. We encourage people with diverse backgrounds to apply for this role.
Join our inaugural Traineeship Program whereby you will get the opportunity to explore a career within the Manufacturing Industry. As a Komatsu Trainee you will complete 13 core skills to perform a range of tasks within the automotive service and repair environment. Upon successful completion you will obtain a Certificate II in Automotive Servicing â AUR20520. This is an excellent pathway to secure a Trade Assistant position within our operations division in a company that provides long term opportunities.
Roster: Monday â Friday 6am to 2.30pm (RDO per month)
Branch location: Welshpool
At Komatsu we have proven career pathways into a variety of exciting fields. We are committed to creating an environment of learning & consider the support & recognition of training, learning, development & education as fundamental to achieving your goals. We are committed to maintaining the facilities & workplace culture to ensure that everyone feels welcome in the workplace & see Komatsu as an organisation that will help them thrive in their career. We also provide a range of services & benefits to assist our employees in their personal & professional lives, such as:
- Guaranteed (paid) technical training blocks each year
- Career Development & education support programs for further studies
- Fantastic Safe & Inclusive culture
- Multi-national business with endless career paths both nationally & worldwide
- Families Policy: 16 weeks of paid primary carer parental leave, 4 weeks of secondary carer leave, plus many more family friendly benefits
- Financial: Company funded Income Protection Insurance
- Career: Recognition, awards, flexibility, further education studies and internal career development
- Health: Corporate discount with Bupa, Total Wellbeing Solution with Telus Health
- Travel: Discounts with Avis, Qantas, Crown, IHG and travel agents
- Referral Program: Earn $3,000 for referring a new employee to Komatsu
What we are looking for:
- A genuine interest in pursuing a career within the Automotive or Manufacturing Industry (no previous experience required)
- A willingness to commit to structured, classroom based &, on the job, field training
- Well-developed written & verbal communication skills
- Someone with a strong, ongoing commitment to workplace health & safety
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Thrive in a structured and repetitive work environment
We are committed to promoting diversity and encourage applications from women. To apply for this incredible opportunity, simply hit APPLY NOW & submit your resume today.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value a diverse workforce; recognising the innovation & competitive advantage it creates.
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the workplace and competitive remuneration package. We employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from
To apply for this job please visit www.skilledjobswa.com.