Our people are our most valued asset, they are the heart of our success. Operating in seven countries with over 24,300 employees and serving more than 2 million commuters daily, ComfortDelGro will open your horizons to one of the world’s largest land transport groups.
ComfortDelGro Australia incorporates Hunter Valley Buses and is one of the largest private bus operators in NSW. We have a reputation for providing safe and reliable transport that meets our customer and community needs.
CDC NSW is looking for Bus Drivers to join their team based out of Halloran depot in a Casual capacity.
If you do not have experience and are new to Bus industry, we encourage all who are passionate about driving and wish to start a career in the transport industry to look no further with this tailored made opportunity for you as we offer funded DA (Drivers Authority) for the right candidate.
- Delivering a prompt and reliable transport service
- Carry out pre departure checks and reporting mechanical defects
- Drive effectively and efficiently while ensuring passengers safety and comfort
- Identify, address and report unsafe or unhealthy conditions, practices or behavior in the workplace
- Maintain up to date knowledge of road laws and company policies
- The responsibility of collecting correct fares, issuing tickets and checking passes
- Accurately completing recording procedures such as daily journals, time records, customer loading data and fuel and charter records
Skills, Attributes and Experience which are essential to succeed in this role:
- Hold MR or above licence
- Hold or willing to obtain NSW Driver’s Authority
- Have or willing to obtain a Working with Children Check
- Provide current RMS driving history
- Knowledge and understanding of Work, Health and Safety Practices
- Always act Safely
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A positive, proactive approach and be well presented at all times
Offered to you:
- Obtaining Drivers Authority (DA) – if required
- Market leading rates of pay
- Comprehensive training
- Career advancement opportunities
CDC NSW is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and we encourage applications from all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs and ethnicity. Experience in the Australian Defence Force will be highly regarded.
Apply for this role at CDC NSW by clicking on the “APPLY NOW” button.
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.