- FIFO 2:1 from Perth, Western Australia
- Sodexo cover all onboarding costs
- Various Utility tasks to mix up your day
If you’re ready for an exciting new challenge, we have many opportunities for Bus Drivers to join our friendly site-based teams, working a Fly-In-Fly-Out roster across Western Australia’s remote sites.
Our Bus Drivers are team players, have a can-do attitude, are flexible and always remain focused on safety and service delivery. To be successful, you’ll need:
- Australian Citizenship, or full Australian working rights
- To be located in Perth, WA to commence on-boarding
- To pass a 53 seat Bus Driving Assessment at our Balcatta office
- To undergo a pre-employment medical, including drug & alcohol testing
- You will be required to obtain a National Police Check, should you not have one dated within the last 6 months
- MR or higher licence
- PTD Authorisation or willingness to obtain one.
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve had previous experience driving 53 seater buses.
What will you be doing?
You’ll enjoy a role with great variety in a dynamic working environment, supporting one of the largest transport operations in Western Australia.
Working on-site with our teams means you’ll be working 11 hours per day as required.
Your day will include safely transporting passengers to and from the site, village, and airport. In addition to this critical role, 20-40% of your time will include;
- Ensuring vehicle safety and cleanliness at all times
- Utility Duties – Waste Management
- Site COVID19 support activities
- Assisting the Village team as required
What’s in it for you?
- Full uniform provided
- Sodexo cover onboarding/ pre-employment costs
- Career progression and training opportunities
- Flights to and from Site (Point of Hire is Perth, WA)
- Opportunity to see regional WA whilst working on site
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining the Sodexo team and you meet the minimum criteria above, please apply with your resume detailing relevant employment history and availability.
One of our friendly recruiters will contact shortlisted candidates for a phone interview, this is your opportunity to ask any questions you may have!
What are you waiting for, submit your application today, so that you can become part of the Sodexo family!
Sodexo is a people business, employing over half a million people worldwide and thousands here in Australia. Our employees, who through their commitment and dedication personify Sodexo’s unique values of Service Spirit, Team Spirit and Spirit of Progress, are our greatest asset.
We believe the more diverse we are, the stronger we are. No matter your background, we will do all we can to help you thrive. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities, valuing diversity and creating an inclusive working environment for all our employees. As well as offering many development opportunities and a great recognition program!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.