ComfortDelGro Corporation Australia (CDC) is the largest private bus operator in NSW. Our subsidiaries, Qcity, Hillsbus, Hunter Valley Buses and Blue Mountains Transit, provide passenger transport services to Queanbeyan and Canberra, Sydney’s North West, Hunter Valley and Blue Mountains regions.
Our people are our most valued asset, they are the heart of our success. Operating in seven countries with over 24,300 employees and serving more than 2 million commuters daily. We are part of an international company with an impressive global footprint and a reputation for providing a safe and reliable public transport network that meets customer and community needs.
Join our growing team of professional Bus Drivers based out of our Edgeworth, Toronto, Morisset, Halloran, Singleton or Thornton depots. If you are looking to enter bus industry but only have a C class licence or heavy vehicle driving experience with no Driver’s Authority to drive a bus, look no further!
CDC NSW will provide comprehensive training.
As you provide a safe and comfortable journey to assist our customers reach their destinations you will be required to:
- Carry out pre departure checks and report mechanical defects
- Drive effectively and efficiently while ensuring passengers safety and comfort
- Identify, address and report unsafe or unhealthy conditions, practices or behaviour in the workplace
- Maintain up to date knowledge of road laws and company policies
- Accurately complete recording procedures such as daily journals, time records, customer loading data and fuel and charter records
As a Bus Driver, you will provide a reliable and friendly service to our customers by displaying the following qualities:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with customers from all walks of life
- The ability to show compassion and empathy
- A willingness and the aptitude to learn
- The ability to gain a valid Working with Children’s Check
- Ability to gain MR licence and a NSW Driver’s Authority (training provided) which will include a criminal history check
Apply for this role at CDC NSW by clicking on the “APPLY NOW” button.
CDC NSW is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and we encourage applications from all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs and ethnicity. Experience in the Australian Defence Force will be highly regarded.
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.