ComfortDelGro Corporation Australia (CDC) is the largest private bus operator in NSW. Our people are our most valued asset, they are the heart of our success. Operating in seven countries with over 24,300 employees and serving more than 2 million commuters daily. We are part of an international company with an impressive global footprint and a reputation for providing a safe and reliable public transport network that meets customer and community needs.
CDC NSW Charter division is looking for experienced drivers on a split shift starting at 3:30am to 7.30 am and then 4pm to 7pm with the option of Charter work in between.
To be successful in this role, you will provide a reliable and friendly service to our customers by displaying the following qualities:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with customers from all walks of life
- The ability to show compassion and empathy
- A willingness and the aptitude to learn
You will also need to hold the below licenses/checks
- Previous experience in medium rigid or heavy vehicle driving
- Must hold a minimum of a MR licence and a NSW Driver’s Authority
- Current NSW Working with Children check for paid work or willingness and eligibility to obtain one
What we Offer you:
- Permanent Part Time positions
- Modern branded fleet of coaches
- Uniforms provided
- Comprehensive Training and growth opportunities
- Excellent pay and career development opportunities
Be part of a dedicated team delivering outstanding service to our private school network in Sydney. Apply now if you are flexible and available for this fantastic coach driving opportunities with CDC NSW!
CDC NSW is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and we encourage applications from all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs and ethnicity. Experience in the Australian Defence Force will be highly regarded.
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.