BTP – Trades Assistant
BTP forms part of the Perenti Group, a diversified global mining services company.
BTP has exciting opportunities for an experienced Trade Assistant to assist with a variety of duties including assisting trades and Hydraulic personnel, keeping work areas clean and tidy and free from obstructions, general forklift duties, assisting in receiving materials, and the delivery and pick up of materials when required.
- Modern workshop kitted out with state-of-the-art equipment and tooling
- Highly competitive rates for the right candidate
- Choose how to spend your time with flexible work arrangements including 4 day work week or 5 day work week.
- Share $8K with your mate (through our referral bonus for eligible roles)
- Earn more for taking annual leave – 17.5% leave loading
- Opportunity to earn more through overtime rates with plenty of hours available
- Secure your future through 11% superannuation on all hours worked
- Access to our confidential Employee Assistance Program for you and your family (up to 6 free counseling sessions)
- Enjoy the Perks of BTP with extensive employee benefits including novated leasing, health insurance discounts, paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers, study assistance, and travel/accommodation benefits to name a few
- Grow with us as we grow with career progression and career change opportunities through BTP or the Perenti Group.
- Previous workshop experience – previous TA experience will be highly regarded.
- A current Forklift ticket and Dogging ticket is a must.
- Basic level understanding of MS office.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Valid Manual Australian Driver’s Licence.
- Australian Working Rights and National Police Clearance within 6 months.
- Ability to complete Pre-Employment Medical and drug and alcohol testing.
Start here, go anywhere with BTP. BTP forms part of the Perenti Group, a diversified global mining service, and is one of Australia’s largest suppliers of new and used parts and equipment for hire and sale. BTP has supported the mining, earth-moving, and construction industries for over 30 years. The Perenti Group operates across a wide range of mining sectors and offers unique career progression opportunities.
Click the Apply button to start your journey and join the BTP team today.
Please find out more about BTP on our website www.btpgroup.com.au.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.perentigroup.com.