- Gateway into a successful career within financial services
- Specialised First Nations Traineeship Program
- No study debt
- Stable work hours with leave entitlements
If you are looking to kickstart your career within a professional environment and the opportunity to earn while you learn look no further!
Maxima, in partnership with ANZ, are looking for a motivated and committed individual to undertake an entry-level traineeship as a Banking Consultant at their Hobart branch.
Your Host Employer:
ANZ, part of Australia’s Big Four bank group, provide banking and financial products and services to over 8.5 million customers across both personal and business. By helping people make the most of what they have, ANZ transform ideas and hard work into reality. Since 2003, ANZ have recruited more than 1,000 First Nation trainees into branches across Australia and are committed to creating a culturally inclusive and safe work environment.
You will work fulltime alongside experienced branch staff and gain hands-on work experience to develop a range of skills and knowledge in the industry. On top of this, you will also receive paid study time towards achieving a nationally recognised Certificate III in Financial Services.
Upon successful completion and for suitable trainees, ANZ will assist with the application and transition into a permanent role.
- Provide exceptional customer service and a positive branch experience
- Deliver end-to-end banking services
- Follow-up customer enquiries, delegating where required
- Assist customers with digital banking resources
- Complete transaction activities, including educating customers on self-service technology
- Work collaboratively within a team to accomplish business targets
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong work ethic; punctual and reliable
- Great time management skills
- Remains calm when working under pressure
- Thrives working within team environments and independently
- Proactive with exceptional customer service
- Proficient knowledge of technology, including Microsoft Office
To find out more about Maxima and what we can offer, visit our website at: https://maxima.com.au/apprentices-trainees/apprenticeships-traineeships/
How to Apply:
Please note that you must identify as a First Nation Australian to be eligible for this role.
Complete the online application form and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
National Traineeship wages and conditions apply.
To apply for this job please visit maxima.com.au.