As an Auto Electrician at our Campbellfield facility, you’ll be responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems in heavy equipment such as excavators, dozers, and loaders. But that’s just the beginning – with our state-of-the-art iMC technology, you’ll have the opportunity to work with the latest and greatest equipment, making machine repairs simpler and more efficient than ever before.
You’ll begin your journey with us based in our workshop, where you’ll receive comprehensive training on the latest equipment and techniques. As you develop your skills and knowledge, you’ll have the chance to work with our state-of-the-art iMC technology and become a master of your craft.
And when you’re ready, you’ll step up to the ultimate challenge – servicing our construction clients in the field. With your own company vehicle at your disposal, you’ll be able to travel throughout the region, working directly with our clients to keep their equipment running smoothly.
Roster: Monday – Friday
Role Located: Campbellfield
- Technology: Discounts on Apple, Dell, Lenovo, and Microsoft products
- Financial: Komatsu Employee Referral Program offering a bonus of $5,000 if you successfully refer someone for a role, Income Protection options available
- Career: recognition and awards, Komatsu is a recognised training organisation (RTO) providing an opportunity to complete recognised Cert III courses
- Health: Discounted corporate rates with Bupa and a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program with total wellbeing solution provider LifeWorks
- Cars, Home & Hardware: Discounts with Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Hirepool, and Orix
- Travel: Discounts with Avis, Qantas, Crown, IHG and travel agents
- Paid Parental Leave: 16 weeks of paid primary carer parental leave
Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Trade Qualified Auto-Electrician with prior experience in a similar position
- Understanding of wiring & schematics diagrams (fault finding/ circuit testing).
- Switch board rescue ticket (6 monthly)
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the work place, competitive remuneration package, and to drive success we employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Join the Komatsu family and you’ll become a part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training and personal growth.
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.