Key Outcomes and Accountabilities
The aim of this role is to:
- Process licensing, insurance and dispute management matters in accordance with delegation including declining claims.
- Undertake performance audits of contractors and certifiers and undertake investigations of breaches of legislation administered by QBCC through compliance activities, and prepare reports/recommendations and take action.
- Interpret and apply policy and legislation.
- Undertake research for cases and projects.
- Represent the QBCC in promotional and educational activities.
- Represent the QBCC in hearings before the tribunal and courts as required.
- Participate in planning and change management activities making recommendations for improvements.
- Gather industry intelligence to ensure proactive service delivery.
- Undertake general administrative duties and support communication across the QBCC networks.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all staff of the Commission and external customers, including but not limited to face to face interactions at front counter, through telephone calls, and written correspondence.
- Manage cases using research, decision-making, planning and report writing skills.
- Apply, interpret and provide advice on and implement legislation and policy.
- Use communication and problem solving techniques to achieve innovation and deliver and promote quality customer service.
- Contribute to the team to achieve outcomes and effective work relationships.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume and a statement of suitability (maximum of 2 pages) outlining your skills and experience relevant to this role.
To apply for this job please visit smartjobs.qld.gov.au.