Plan B Engineering are looking for an apprentice fitter to join our growing team in Bibra Lake.
A family owned and operated manufacturing business, we cover a wide and varied range of fabricated items, mechanical components as well as providing mechanical engineering services, including prototype mining equipment. At PBE we strongly believe in continuous improvement, using analytical thinking and expertise to create products of tomorrow for our customers today.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills
- Year 10 certificate or above
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic
- Committed to workplace health and safety
- Willing to undergo a drug and alcohol screening
- Current manual driver’s licence
- Some site work may be required
- Pre apprenticeship desirable
- Forklift ticket desirable
- Prior industry experience desirable
Normal Workshop hours are from 6:00am – 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 6:00am – 2:30pm on Friday. Some Saturday work may be required at times.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your resume
PBE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
To apply for this job please visit www.megt.com.au.