Yalagan Group is a dynamic Indigenous owned and operated company, specialising in delivering Indigenous personnel, training and project solutions across Australia, servicing the Construction, Mining and Infrastructure sectors.
We are committed to the genuine engagement of Indigenous people ensuring that we establish a work environment that is welcoming, respectful and understanding of Indigenous culture.
About the Roles
We are currently seeking Intermediate and Advanced Riggers for positions in Western Australia, for both Perth metro and FIFO opportunities.
We are looking for candidates who:
- HRWL RB/WP with appropriate VOC and EWP
- Current White and Blue Card
- Current RIIWHS204E WAH
- Have extensive Rigger experience and relevant qualifications & tickets
- Previous experience on mining projects or doing FIFO highly regarded
- Ability to carry out repetitive tasks, use hand/power tools and work alongside a range of trades
- Works well as part of a team
- Drivers licence and reliable transport highly desirable
- Strong commitment to safety
Yalagan Group is proudly Indigenous owned and operated. We are always looking to grow our talent community and pride ourselves on offering long-term employment opportunities as well as training pathways through our in-house Registered Training Organisation. If you are interested in being a part of our community, apply today!
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.