Our client, based in Belmont, are seeking an experienced Administration Officer to provide administrative and clerical support across a broad range of areas for a contract until May 2024 to cover parental leave.
This role is paying a casual rate of $43.00 per hour
Full time hours Monday to Friday
8.30am – 5.30pm
- Undertake general administrative and clerical duties including basic research as required
- Undertake typing and processing of various reports
- Assist in the preparation of meetings such as invitations, agendas, minute taking
- Liaise with the marketing department with assisting in organising smaller events
- Receive general enquiries, taking appropriate action with the aim of maintaining a strong customer focussed service
- Scheduling of appointments and diary management
- Using the Finance One system to manage Orders and Requisitions
- Maintain and update information on the website
- Stationery ordering using online ordering systems
- Previous relevant administration experience with proven organisational skills and ability to effectively prioritise work to meet strict deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with a wide range of people
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office suite of products (i.e. Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Previous experience with an electronic Records Management system (advantageous)
- Ability to work within a team environment and independently with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to apply a level of discretion and confidentiality to the role
- Good written communication skills including the ability to undertake basic research tasks
- High attention to detail
- Possession of, or the ability to acquire, a National Police Clearance Certificate (dated within the last twelve months)
This is a contract role until May 2024.
To apply for this job please visit www.amalgamrecruitment.com.au.