- Great Career Progression
- Varied and Exciting Role
About Our Client
We have partnered with this client for over 2 years now, and are proud to be doing so again. Over the past 20 years, they have evolved and expanded exceptionally fast – including being shortlisted for multiple awards of excellency. They have expanded to now span across Australian’s east coast and will continue to grow in 2024! They offer their employee’s great progression plans, opportunities for further training and development, great remuneration and team support always.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, your main job duties will include:
- Daily receipting and bank account reconciliations for a large number of entities
- Processing and payment of credit invoices
- Banking of receipts as required
- Complete end of month processes and reports including credit card reconciliations
- Process related party transactions between entities
- Generate rent invoices and recovery of outgoings from tenants on a monthly basis
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of statements of outgoings and outgoings estimated on an annual basis
- Perform account and admin duties and assist the accountant and other staff as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of prior bookkeeping, accounting or AR/AP experience. They ideally will have some exposure to the property or professional services industry. Most importantly, they will be confident to liaise with multiple stakeholders, be receptive to feedback, and be willing to be challenged and grow in the role!
What’s on Offer
The successful candidate will receive:
- Great remuneration
- Career Progression
- Easy access to PTV from office
- Employee lunches and social events
- Positive workplace culture
To apply for this job please visit www.pagepersonnel.com.au.