PERSOLKELLY is one of Australia’s largest and longest serving recruitment providers. Delivering both quality temporary and permanent options, we specialise in the recruitment of Professional, ICT, Government, STEM, Management and Executive talent.
- Long term temporary opportunity, with possibility of permanency for applicant
- Varied and fast paced position
- Parking available onsite
- Full-time hours 7am – 4pm Monday to Friday
Working as part of a small finance team, your duties will include:
- Month-end reporting procedures and accounting entries including recharges, accruals, prepayments, depreciation etc.
- Processing supplier/debtor invoices
- Accounts payable/receivable reconciliations
- Assist with system and process improvements
- Debtor management, including issuing monthly statements and debt collection
- General office support including reception duties, phone calls, emails, filing, banking, database management etc.
- Reception duties
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, confident communicating with all levels of stake holders
- Intermediate MS Excel
- Available to start immediately
- Full Australian working rights
If you meet the above criteria and are ready to start a new role asap, please apply now! If you have any questions, please contact Khale on [email protected]
Who are we
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is – and always has been – putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We’re committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.
To apply for this job please visit go.programmed.com.au.