PHE is expanding their Tumut team and is looking for motivated Electricians to join the team on a permanent full-time basis completing works on jobs around the Tumut region and at Snowy. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience on a variety of different jobs.
This role is base 40-hour week Monday-Friday with occasional weekend work and regular overtime.
The role includes installation of cable tray/ladder and cable, installation of steel conduit, installation of PLCs and control wiring, fault finding of PLCs and control wiring, quality assurance and commissioning, and hazardous area installation and inspection.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Ongoing permanent full-time employment
- An environment that promotes career development – want to study more ask us!
- Great safety culture – ‘everyone deserves to go home to their family’.
- Work with a great team – we are family owned and operated!!
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a fully qualified electrical tradesperson.
- The ability to work in tough environments with a strong emphasis on maintaining our long-term client relationships.
- The ability to work and fit into a great team, whilst also being able to work independently.
- Must have a positive attitude and high regard for safety.
- Industrial Electrical experience will be highly regarded but not essential
- Live in or willing to relocate to Tumut Region
- Flexible and open to working away on occasion, as required by the company.
- Trade Certification / AQF Cert Level 3 Electro Tech
- NSW Electrical Licence
- High-risk work Licence EWP
- Working at Heights (Completed in the last 18 months)
- Current CPR/LVR (within the last 9 months)
- Current Unrestricted C Class Driver’s Licence
- White / Blue Construction Induction Card
This is a full-time permanent position within the Tumut area. To be considered for this role, you must reside in, or be willing to relocate to the Tumut Region.
Tumut is in the foothills of the Snowy Mountains; Tumut Region is picturesque in every season. Crisp, cold mountain air in winter, lush and green in spring, cool, clean waterways in summer and of course, the blaze of colour in autumn.
There’s plenty to do in the Tumut Region. Whether you prefer high energy or low-key leisure activities, there’s something to suit every taste.
PHE Mining have over 45 years’ experience in providing electrical and instrumentation operation support services to clients throughout Australia in a range of industries such as Mining, Hydropower generation, Remote gas power generation plants, Pulp and paper manufacturing and Timber industries.
Please note: You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
PHE values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, Indigenous Australians/ Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.