Indigenous Business Administration Traineeship
Woodside, Australia’s largest independent oil and gas company, in partnership with Programmed Training Services are offering an exciting career pathway opportunity for Indigenous Australians.
Woodside’s full-time Business Administration Traineeship provides administrative support to functions working alongside a skilled and supportive team located in the Perth Mia Yellagonga office. Trainees have an opportunity to learn valuable on the job skills and knowledge within a business environment whilst obtaining a formal qualification.
Trainees who successfully complete the 12 month Traineeship with Programmed and Woodside will receive a Certificate III in Business Administration.
Day to day tasks and responsibilities of the Traineeship could include:
- Using features of MS Outlook for email communications, caladars & calendar management, scheduling of meetings, prioritising of tasks & workload
- Assisiting with meetings such as video conferencing link ups, room set up, booking meetings
- Assisting with events and organising functions – including booking venus, organising catering
- Raising purchase orders and other SAP related functions
- Creating, designing and maintaining spreadsheets and other documents
Skills and experience
In order to be considered, you will have the following;
- Completion of Secondary Schooling to a Year 10 level (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Be well presented, enthusiastic, punctual, reliable and have a good attendance record
- Desire to pursue a career in business or administration, with a willingness to learn and develop skills
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical and regular drug & alcohol screening tests
In accordance with section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984, Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people need only apply.
Applications close on Sunday 7th November 2021
Due to the volume of applications received for the advertised positions, we are therefore unable to contact each applicant individually to provide an update on the application progress. Only Shortlisted candidates for the advertised role will be contacted, however we do appreciate the time and effort provided in all applications received.
To apply for this job please visit programmed.bigredsky.com.