Gold Fields – Granny Smith is currently seeking expressions of interest for Operator: Truck Trainees to join their Underground Mining team on a 6-month Fixed Term Contract in 2021.
This role is available on 8 days on, 6 days off, 7 nights on, 7 nights off roster and is FIFO from Perth or DIDO from local surrounding communities.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- To attend all designated rostered days and arrive fit for work and punctually for shift start times to ensure timely commencement of work activities.
- Demonstration of being fit for work daily
- To work well with other team members and demonstrate a willingness to be flexible and work in other roles.
- Demonstration of excellent housekeeping standards.
- Ensure all pre-starts are completed and report all activities accurately to Pitram including loading location and nature of material.
Key factors to your success include;
- High commitment to safety in the workplace
- Interest in commencing a career within the mining industry
- Some exposure and understanding of machinery and care of mobile mechanical equipment would be an asset
- Valid manual drivers license
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.