Sample Preparation Assistants – Entry Level
Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia
Our valued client is actively seeking Entry Level Sample Preparation Assistants to join their busy team in Kalgoorlie across several sites. No experience needed as training is fully provided on the job.
Rotating 10 hour shifts of 1 week days (starting 5.30am) and 1 week of nights (starting 4.30pm) with flexibility
Earn between $1,400 to $1,790 per week!
We are looking for Sample Preparation Assistants for Sorting, Weighing, Crushing and Milling departments.
Temp to permanent positions available – fulltime hours
Duties required for preparing mining samples for testing;
- Sorting and weighing, requiring manual handling
- Lifting sample bags up to 25kg
- Crushing and milling of rocks, sand or core using specialised equipment
- No experience needed – full training provided
- Able to follow set procedures with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work Day/Night Shift rotating rosters.
- Must be physically fit to carry out manual tasks and be able to lift up to 25kg
- Sorting in numerical order – must be able to count
- High work ethic, reliability and keen to work
- High regard to safety awareness
- Must have a National Police Clearance
- Ability to provide a working reference.
- Ability to pass a Drug and Alcohol Test
- Must be clean shaven
- Kalgoorlie residential
If you are looking for a new challenge or career change with a great Global Company “apply now”
Apply for this Job
Please enter your full name.
Cover Letter to be included in the resume upload.
To apply for this job please visit www.synacoglobal.com.au.