Sample Preparation Assistants – Entry Level
Canning Vale, Western Australia, Australia
We are currently seeking Sample Preparation Assistants – Entry Level for one of our valued WA based clients in the Australian and global mineral laboratory market.
About the role:
- Based in Canning Vale, 6155
- Immediate start available for the right candidate
- Rotating shifts – days, afternoons and nights (8-hour or 12-hour shifts)
- Ongoing casual work with a permanent opportunity for the right candidate
- On-the-job training provided
- No laboratory experience required
- Sample preparation work is similar to manufacturing or warehousing.
- Opportunity to advance your career in a leading global organisation
- Weekly pay
- Reliable and keen to work
- Current Driver’s license and own transport
- Forklift licence (desirable)
- Physically fit and previous experience with labour-intensive work
- Ability to carry out manual tasks and lifting of sample bags of rocks, sand or core
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow procedures
- Australian working rights
Candidates MUST be able to pass a full medical, drug and alcohol preemployment test.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
If you are available for an immediate start and this role appeals to you, please click “Apply for this job” and contact one of our friendly Synaco representatives on (08) 6165 3350 today!
PLEASE NOTE: Only suitable shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Proudly part of a 49-year-old, $3Bn global workforce solutions group, Synaco Global delivers real value to our clients across a range of specialist industries.
To learn more about Synaco and what we do, head to our website: https://synacoglobal.com.au/
Apply for this Job
Please enter your full name.
Cover Letter to be included in the resume upload.
To apply for this job please visit www.synacoglobal.com.au.