- Job no: 5013
Komatsu’s purpose is to create value through manufacturing and technology innovations to empower a sustainable future where people, businesses and our planet thrive together. Komatsu celebrates its 100 years with a renewed commitment of building a sustainable business for all stakeholders. We focus on building partnerships, considering the needs of society, customers and other stakeholders first and then working together to innovate, solve challenges and create value for generations to come.
Our Brand promise: Creating value together.
Due to further growth in the Welshpool Distribution Centre we have multiple opportunities for Warehouse Operators to join the team on a full time and part time basis.
These roles will require flexibility for some additional hours outside of these times, including occasional weekend work. These are salary roles with overtime and on-call allowance paid.
This is an opportunity to be part of building a fun and inclusive culture where we will provide training in all parts of the operation, so no day will be the same!
- Receiving, handling and dispatching product in line with Komatsu’s operational procedures and standards
- Assisting with the system maintenance to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Meeting required KPI times for inbound, Outbound and Inventory related activities
- Record keeping for receiving and dispatching goods to third party company including Komatsu’s logistic provider
- Ensuring high standards and an inclusive and positive team environment is always demonstrated by committing to the Komatsu Code of Conduct Policy and displaying the core values
- Be part of the Komatsu family who are committed to Health, Safety and the environment, demonstrate safe behaviours and look out for your colleagues
The knowledge, skills and abilities we’re looking for:
- Strong communication skills, a positive ‘can do’ attitude with a keen willingness to learn
- High level of attention to detail to ensure accuracy of inventory along with general computer and numerical skills
- A good physical health and strength, manual handling is part of this role
- Prior experience in warehousing is well regarded however not essential
- Valid LF Forklift or LO Order Picker license is advantageous, however not essential we will provide training where required
Are you Komatsu?
We’re looking for someone who shares our values of Ambition, Perseverance, Collaboration and Authenticity. You have integrity, a deep respect for diverse perspectives and care about the people you work with. You are team-oriented, innovative and a naturally engaging person. Not only are you proud of the high performance and uncompromising quality of the work you do, but you strive to live the shared values of your organisation and are focused on helping the company improve productivity and safety worldwide.
- Closes in a month – 11 Nov 2021
- Published on 12 Oct 2021, 3:20 AM
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.