One Key Resources
- Attractive Remuneration
- Family-friendly Lifestyle Roster
- Opportunity to start your career in the mining industry
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople, and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
We are seeking individuals with experience who have operated various forms of heavy machinery in a Civil, Quarry, or Underground environment to work with our client in the Singleton NSW. These roles are the perfect opportunity to start your career in the Mining Industry!
Skills & Experience
- Experience operating heavy machinery in a Civil, Quarry, or Underground environment
- Live local to the Singleton Region NSW
- Willingness to complete a Coal Board Medical and D&A Screening
- Full NSW Drivers Licence
- Three contactable references to verify experience
What’s on offer
- An entry-level position in the mining industry
- Opportunity to upskill current operating experience
- Attractive remuneration
- Family-friendly roster – 5/4/4/5 | 12.5hr shifts
How to apply
Does this sound like you? Please click the “Apply” button below. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact our Singleton Office on 02 6571 4177.
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
To apply for this job please visit onekeyresources.secure.force.com.