- Join a dynamic and supportive team environment
- Work with leaders who value the development of their employees
- Entry level traineeship (12 month fixed term contract)
- Moranbah North based
STRONGER VALUES, GREATER RESULTS
About the opportunity:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated individual to commence their full-time working career with a longstanding and reputable Company. At Moranbah we have been long-term partners of Anglo American, Mastermyne has been on site at Moranbah North for over 17 years. Currently contracted to provide Development and Outbye Services, Mastermyne employs 350 personnel across our project. By joining us at Moranbah North, you will be working on one of Mastermyne’s longest standing contracts in the Bowen Basin.
This position is an entry level opportunity and ideal for those that have completed business studies as part of your senior year education; and that are keen to get cracking on their administration career or are taking a gap year to gain real life hands on, whole-of-business experience before committing to tertiary study.
- Carry out administrative and reception tasks;
- Providing support as required to corporate services team;
- Working with Microsoft Office programs (Word, excel, power point & outlook);
- Completing Certificate III in Business Administration.
The Mastermyne “Extras”:
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses and study;
- Paid study days for university study;
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- Diploma Project Management
- Brain Science Leadership Program
- 2 Year anniversary watch gifts for additional years of service
- Baby Benefit: Mum’s baby bonus & Secondary Caregiver’s new arrival leave can help parents support their family;
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded by Mastermyne each time you reach a Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone;
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess;
- Business improvement, safety and innovation rewards;
- Family Christmas parties;
- Employee Christmas gifts;
- Group Income Protection Insurance, discounted premiums for Mastermyne employees;
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses ($350);
- Salary Packaging;
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), well-being assistance that’s free for all the family;
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave.
Minimum skills and experience required:
- Enthusiastic individual who has a strong drive to achieve;
- Strong computer literacy;
- Pleasant and professional communication skills both verbal and written;
- Positive, can do attitude;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Previous work experience desirable.
Mastermyne values its people and are setting new benchmarks in performance by sharing a clear set of values we call The Mastermyne Way. Our Way defines how we work. It shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours. Do you have what it takes to work Our Way and be a “Mastermyne Keeper”? Apply online now, if you have further queries please contact Fiona Masters Recruitment Officer on 07 4963 0407.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.mastermyne.com.au.