Programmed, in partnership with our client Multinail Australia Pty Ltd, based in Yatala, have an opportunity for an Apprentice Mechanical Fitter to join their business. Are you graduating Year 10 or 12 in 2021 or have graduated in the past couple years and have a great eye for detail, mechanically minded, a strong commitment to safety, have a passion for the mechanical industry and have the drive to commit to a 4-year apprenticeship commencing January 2022 we encourage you to apply.
As an apprentice hosted at Multinail Australia, you will be working within a business that prides themselves on a positive inclusive culture. You will be guided, supported and mentored by passionate trade qualified, experience and knowledgeable people that are committed to ensuring you become the best trade qualified Mechanical Fitter. Multinail Australia maintains two of the largest Truss and Frame machinery manufacturing facilities in the Southern Hemisphere that produce world class machinery for a continually expanding market. Their primary business designs, develops, manufactures, delivers and installs a large range of manual, computerized and robotic machines for the cutting, assembly and handling of structural timber and steel components for the construction industry.
Working as an apprentice within their business workshop and production floor may see you gaining skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Maintenance, repair and replacement of components, parts and other machinery items and engineering components
- Operating lathes, milling/grinding, hydraulic presses,surface grinders and CNC EDM machines
- Mark and shape dimensions of a part to be machined by studying blueprints and using measuring instruments
- Fault finding and resolving mechanical issues
- Clean and Lubricate assembled articles
- Welding components/parts for machines
- Learn a range of hand and power tool operations
Desired requirements we are seeking in applicants:
- Completed Year 10 Education
- Competent numeracy & literacy skills
- Current Drivers Licence and reliable transport
- Positive and motivated attitude with willingness to learn
- OH&S Construction card or ability to obtain one
- Commitment to become Trade Qualified
- Demonstrated capacity to work as a team member
- Demonstrated capacity to work safely
If you are committed to becoming a trade qualified fitter, have a passion for mechanics, motivated to learn and have a high commitment to safety then we encourage you to apply for this apprenticeship.
Prior to any offer of employment the preferred applicant will be required to attend a pre-employment medical which will include passing a Drug and Alcohol screen.
All enquiries contact Programmed directly on 1300440784. Do not contact Multinail Australia as Programmed are conducting recruitment for this apprenticeship
Applications close 24th December 3.00pm AEST
To apply for this job please visit programmed.bigredsky.com.